Zion Mission Church of Christ (ZMCC):
Zion Mission Worldwide Ministries (ZMWM):
This is a Christian Outreach Organization, affiliating and networking with Zion Mission Church of Christ.
ZMWM is the Evangelistic Ministry of Zion Mission Church of Christ. It is located at the same address with ZMCC.
The activities entail for which Zion Mission Worldwide Ministries exists are:
* To conduct missionary, crusades, conferences, moral, seminars, workshops, research, lectures, discussion groups, fellowships and study programs
on religious, inspirational, empowerment, personal growth and improvement subject, evangelical and cultural organization;
* To promote the glory of God through evangelical, charitable, prayer, healing, benevolent, religious activities, and fellowship activities;
* To study, research, teach and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ; to advance its membership in faith, hope and charity;
* To operate centers that will provide empowerment programs, religious counseling, support and other form of humanitarian assistance on development of whole person in the intellectual, spiritual and cultural areas;
* The activity of Zion Mission worldwide Ministries is conducted by the Presiding Officer Pastor (Prophet) Paul Awoleke.
* The activities of Zion Mission worldwide Ministries can be conducted in any State or territory of the United States or in any country in conformity with the laws of said state, territory, or foreign country.
* Our activities are schedule every month for each year.
* This activity is so significant to us for outreach by: to bring in unity the body Christ, to bring together and unite all the Christians from any churches, to win
souls, to bring people from anywhere, any culture, any race together, promote the Kingdom of God as the Bible declares in Matthew 28:19….
* Anyone can participate in the activities of ZMWM without any discrimination of sex, race, ethnic and religion. There is no type of selection for the participant.
Zion Mission Prayer-line: Hour of Restoration:
This is one of the unique outreach programs that Zion Mission Church of Christ has incorporated. It is a teleconference call phone ministry for prayer and is active. The main activities of this department is to fellowship in prayer:
Promote life of prayer our congregation and attendance, teach and preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus-Christ, Praise, Worship, Study, Healing,
Restoration. The activity is conducted by the Senior Pastor/ President/ Founder Rev. Prophet Paul Awoleke. However other ministers from ZMCC or guest speakers (Pastors) from other churches can lead it wherever they are located, by joining the line.
· As a teleconference call ministry, the Senior Pastor leads the activity from the church’s office at the address named above and other members of the congregation or participants wherever they can be, join in by Dialing this number Dial-In: 559-546-1401-Access code: 145922 # 1, from Monday to Saturday, 5.00-6.00 am & 10.00-11.00 pm Eastern time (NY's time).
· This activity is so important to us because in promote the prayer life of our congregation and attendance. We pray together and for everyone, morning and
night. Nobody need to can to church, just dialing the prayer-line wherever someone can be and at the time defined. With this activity, people join us all over Community, State, United States, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. Glory be to God, the Gospel of Jesus is reaching people at corners of the earth. Thank God for technology.
·Anyone can join us on this Prayer-line, in Acts 1:14 “These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of
Jesus, and with his brethren.”, Gal.: 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”
No selection and no fee are required to participate, just joining the line at the appointed time wherever anyone can be for prayer.
Zion Mission Bible Institute (ZMBI)
Global Intercessory Prayer Ministry:
This is another active department of Zion Mission Church of Christ.
· The main activities of this department are for:
Intercession, Supplication, prayer for Continents, Nations, Presidents, Kings, governors, Mayors, Authorities, Law enforcements; Intercession for peace of God between nations, peace inside Nations, States, counties and Communities and Villages.
· This activity is conducted by on the ministers of Zion Mission Church of Christ under the supervision of the Senior Pastor, Rev. Prophet Paul Awoleke.
· This activity takes place the third Saturday of each month in the church at the address named above.
· This activity is so important for us because the Bible declares in Jeremiah 29:7 “And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.”
As a church of Christ, Jesus called us as the salt and the light of the world, so our mission is to intercede for peace in the world, pray and intercede for missionaries, the body of Christ in the whole world, our church activities, our outreach and our missionaries trip in order the Gospel will reach every corners of the earth and the assistance in the nations which need help.
Anyone who has the burden for the nations and fill that God has called him or her as a missioner to assist, help people in all nations.
Mission Internationale Sion:
The Bridge of Mercy & Hope Foundation
The Bridge of Mercy & Hope Foundation a Charitable Organization. It is the department of Charity of Zion Mission Church of Christ. The activities are conducted every last Saturday of the month for now. As the Lord our God declares in His Word that Deut. 10:18 “He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.” And in James 1:27 “Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” As a believer we should fulfill the will of God by helping the fatherless and or motherless child to:
· Provide food, clothes, medical assistance, scholarship, provide accommodation for fatherless and or motherless children, Show them Love, teach them the
Word of God, social activities.
· Someone in our church will conduct this activity under The supervision the Senior Pastor /President & Founder and the Board of Zion Mission Church of Christ
· This activity will be conducted within and outside of the United States.
· The Bridge Of Mercy & Hope Foundation is so important to all our other activities because the Lord God has recommended us to do so; to take care of the fatherless children as a religious organization.
· Only the fatherless or /and motherless children can be selected for this program, from 0 to 18 years.
Also in the book of Ruth 4:15 “And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth
thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him.”
According to this Bible scripture it is our responsibilities to take care our of elderly people.
So another main activities of this department are:
· Care for the elderly, homeless, by providing shelter, clothing, feed with hot meal and medical assistance by helping them, home and hospital visitation, prayer, teach of the Word of God (Bible)…
· Someone in our church will conduct this activity under The supervision the Senior Pastor /President & Founder and the Board of Zion Mission Church of
· This activity will be conducted within and outside of the United tates.
· The Bridge of Mercy & Hope Foundation: Nursing Hope is so important to all our other activities because we want to use the opportunity to give hope, peace and help give attention to our senior citizen in their old age.
· This activity is only for the elderly people, homeless, and people who are in the need of assistance…
The Choir ministers to the people in praise, worship and also special songs in all church meetings and services. As the choir leads the congregation into the high praises of God and ultimately his presence, God himself comes down with his blessings. Psalm 22:3. We use the instrumentalists of music to proclaim the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Gives the warm welcome to worshippers at entrance/gate and assists worshippers who may need help to their seats. They work with other service groups to identify those responding to the alter call and direct them to the appropriate service group. They provide adequate Christian cares to worshippers during services and meetings. They manifest the love of Christ to all worshippers.
The media team at Gospel Missionary Church is made up of skilled and trained media personnel who are responsible for our graphics, T.V. outreach programs, film editing and all forms of electronic and print media.
Welcome worshippers and directs them to their respective seats.
Assist in whatever capacity to ensure that they are comfortable and that their needs are met during the service e.g. assistance to nursing mothers e.t.c.
Maintaining order during meetings and services
Removal or minimizing distractions such as crying babies or ringing mobile phones during service.
Coordinate flow/direction of people during ministrations and specialized services.
Liaise with other departments in inter related activities
The Kidz Connected in Christ is open to children aged 3-12 and is designed to equip the child to become grounded spiritually and physically. We celebrate every achievement of each child in their academic pursuit and rejoice for every star, honor roll and student of the month recognition they receive in school. This in turn serves as a boost to the late starters among the children to know that nothing is impossible to accomplish.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide a forum for the
children to express themselves among their peers in the followings ways:
Creative artworks, designs and Crafts
Bible quiz, Praise and Worship, Singing, skits and so on.
The leaders of the fellowship ensure that the children are prepared to take their place in the church body and society at large by Teaching them to develop their full potentials educationally and assisting them in their school work.
Recognizing their individual talents and developing them appropriately.
Helping the children to understand the Christian faith, growing in Christ and service to God.
Leading them to embrace good Christian morals, cleanliness, respect and integrity.
The fellowship meets on the second Saturday of every month from 1.00pm – 4.00pm prompt. Parents drop off their children before 1.00pm and they can expect them to have a fun-filled time. Each fellowship day program includes the following:
Prayers, Praise and worship Any experiences of the children they would like to share with the others One Bible story teaching A verse of Scripture to be memorized;
Arts and crafts for the day (if any) Songs, skits to rehearse, (if any) Assignment for the next fellowship Close in prayers Parents, you don’t have to look for where to drop off your children so you can take care of other business. Bring them to us so we can join you to grow them!
The Care Ministry
The Care Ministry is responsible for the spiritual wellness of each member of the church. This ministry has two areas of operation: They cater for both the old members and the follow-up of first time visitors with the aim of leading them to full membership.
The team maintains a current list of names and phone numbers of all members to be able to stay in touch with them. They also keep the information of every visitor to the church to ensure proper follow-up on them.
They welcome and talk more with the first time guests, by giving them information about the church and its programs.
They support the regular and first time visitors with prayers in areas where they require it.
They give counsel to members when required and make further recommendation to the Pastor for more action if necessary.
They ensure that no member ever feels lost, abandoned or forgotten”, keeping a constant open line of communication between them and the church.
The Team also continues to follow-up on all first time visitors to the church, never giving up on turning them to Christ or encouraging them to accept full membership and become a part of our church family.
Ensure that the main sanctuary, church offices, and the general surroundings of the place of worship are kept clean and orderly at all times. We also ensure that our social facilities (Restroom) are clean, presentable and necessary facilities are available at all times.
Arrangement of sanctuary and other areas to meet the needs of our various types of services.
The follow up team assist the first timers by giving information about the Church and our meetings and helping them know that they are appreciated and most
welcome. They agree with our first timers in prayers on burning issues of their lives. They counsel and if need be, recommend for further counseling with the pastor. They also recommend other activities such as Spiritual growth class.